City & Guilds
City & Guilds is the UK’s largest and oldest vocational awarding body, with over 130 years of experience in designing qualifications and skills development solutions for governments and industries. The City & Guilds Group also includes:
- The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), the UK’s largest management body that features industry leading qualifications and specialist member services.
- IndiaSkills, a joint venture between Manipal Education and City & Guilds. It draws upon City & Guilds' expertise in developing qualifications and solutions worldwide and caters to the skills development needs of India.
- Assessment College of South Africa, a college that offers training, evaluation and compliance, consultancy on frameworks, and evidence-based assessment and systems with the vision of uplifting the local community through sustainable business opportunites.
- The City & Guilds Centre for Skills Development, an international research and development organization focusing on improving access to high quality vocational education and training. City & Guilds works to influence and improve skills policy and practice worldwide through an evidence-based approach.
- Kineo, a global workplace learning company that helps businesses improve their performance through learning and technology.
City & Guilds operates in more than 8,500 centers in 80 countries worldwide.